Tennessee Genealogy Records
1890 Veterans Census for the Union Army for following counties
- Blount | Campbell
- Tax Digests (partial)
Babb of Greene & Roane Counties [Colonial Families of United States of America by George Norbury McKenzie, Vol. 5]
- Barnard of Roane County [Colonial Families of United States of America by George Norbury McKenzie, Vol. 5]
- Fain, the descendants of Nicholas, the emigrant
- Faron of Chattanooga [Colonial Families of United States of America by George Norbury McKenzie, Vol. 5]
- Henderson of Williamson County [Colonial Families of United States of America by George Norbury McKenzie, Vol. 4]
- Ladd of Roane County [Colonial Families of United States of America by George Norbury McKenzie, Vol. 5]
- Landis of Beech Hill, Bedford County
Revolutionary War Soldiers
- 1788 Indian Nations in Tennessee | Tennessee Cherokees who Applied for Land 1906 to 1910
- BOWEN, Charles, 816055, Tennessee, Blount Co. | BRANDON, William, W71, Tennessee, Smith Co. | BROTHERTON, William, S1793, Tenn., Greene Co.
| BROWN, Jacob, W333, Tennessee, Washington Co.
| CHILDERS, David, S39298. Pension
| CHILDRESS, Thomas, 2 Georgia Battalion, GA, pension from Lincoln County, Tennessee
| DANIEL, William Powell, Tennessee, Coffee Co.
| JONES, Franklin, S4441, Tennessee, Giles Co.
| McMAHAN, Redman, R6785, Tennessee, Warren Co.
| PERKINS, John, #W2640, Tennessee, Wayne Co.
| ROGERS,Wilson R8964t Tennessee, Lawrence Co.
| WHITE, John, R11426, Tennessee, Hardin Co.
- Allen, Capt. George of Bedford County
| Baskerville, Charles R. of Covington
| Blair, John of Loudon County
| Blair, Wiley of Loudon County
| Bowen of McMinn County, Pedigree Chart
| Bullington of Putnam County, Pedigree Chart
| Burum, Peter G. of Knoxville
| Cagle/Keagley/kagley of Blount and Sevier Counties
| Campbell of Washington and Rutherford Counties
| Cantrell, genealogies traced from PA, VA, NC, SC to Warren County, tn
| Carson of Benton Co.
| Chandler of Gibson County, Pedigree Chart
| Cheairs. Home of Major Nathaniel Cheairs
| Cleveland, Oliver Cromwell
| Collier of Rhea County
| Corley of Smith and Gibson Counties, Pedigree Chart
| Cunningham of Hamilton County, Research File, 3 pp.
| Dallum-Toy Family, 1930 Research Notes of Mrs. Edythe Rucker Whitley placed at Georgia State Archives, 47 pp.
| Davis, Jonathan of Loudon County
| Dawson of Cocke County, Pedigree Chart
| Driskill of Cocke County, Pedigree Chart
| Dixon of PA, NC, TN
| Elam of Weakley County, Pedigree Chart
| Ellis of Cocke County, Pedigree Chart
| Fritz of Lowden
| Gant, Levi, LWT, Sevier County (1883)
| Henneman, John Bell II of Sewanee
| Holland, William, born ca 1822 in Tennessee
| Hughes, Robert of Loudoun County
| Johnston, James of Loudoun County
| Key, Albert Lenoir of Loudoun Co.
| Lenoir, Albert S. of Loudoun County
| McAllister of Gibson County, Pedigree Chart
| Meadows of Bedford County, Pedigree Chart
| Moseley, VA to TN, Pedigree Chart
| Niles, James Swanson Pickens of McMinn County, Pedigree Chart
| Prater, Benjamin Franklin of Loudon County
| Preston, Thomas Ross of Woodbury
| Price, John Ewing of Lebanon
| Rogers of Blount Co.
| Scarborough, Dr. L. C.
| Soper, Benjamin of Fallatin County. The Historical News, Vol. 14, No. 65, GA, Oct. 1994
| Turner of Maury County, Pedigree Chart
| Union County Deeds
| West of Putnam County, Pedigree Chart
| Winton, John of Loudon County
| Wyly, James, Revolutional War Soldier of Loudon County